SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Monday, August 3, 2009

Ariel Lin talking about Siwon and Donghae



This is before SJ’s Donghae and Siwon knock off for the day, when we were exchanging our audio-visual works*, during the filming of my MV, “Fireflies” , at 2am , when we were filming “the next day**” . (I haven’t even knock off yet you know ><” ) After a whole day of filming, they didn’t even complain that they were tired. Instead, they keep asking me if I was tired, if I was feeling unwell etc. It really makes people feel heartwarming, and I seem to be able to not mind it too much when they keep calling me, “Noona, noona!” (even though this is what they need to use to express courtesy and respect…) Witnessing their interactions live, their coordination, also their improvised and awesome stage performances, I can’t help but admire the professional trainings they had to go through. Of course, I also admire the fact that these two brothers, both in a large pop group, can constantly help one another and rely on one another. The feeling when performing in a group, should be blood boiling and unstoppable! Many thanks to these two handsome guys for their help!

** They were filming the scene in the MV that is supposed to be the next day

i posted related topic with title : Siwon Choi in Firefly, Siwon-interview with making of Firefly

Credits: Original source: Ariel Lin’s online diary and ??? Posted at: ONLYSJ13 Translated from Chinese to English by: Xuanniiex_loveteuk@SJ-World PLEASE DO NOT ADD YOUR OWN CREDITS! DO NOT HOTLINK!

No comments:

Post a Comment