SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Choi Si Won - HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY !!!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear Choi Si Won
Siwon, let your gentleness be known to all. The Lord is near. Phillipians 4 : 5
I believe, God's grace always be with you, because you always trust Him and rely on Him only.
Have a wonderful life and know Him more and His ressurection power
always healthy and be blessed

love you
---siwonlover
(because technical error in my motherboard, i cant posting my pic for Siwon now :(, really sad, but i'll post it soon)

let's make Siwon's Birthday TT on twitter tomorrow !!!
All, don't forget to trending #gesturemansiwon on April 7th at 6PM KST to celebrate Super Junior Siwon's "real" 24th birthday






people tell me that siwon looks girly here . but for me, siwon looks nice here and cute :). his perfect face, can not be denied




always have generous heart





to see more picture of young Choi Siwon click here

Here are image from siwonlover.blogspot.com's visitors (if you want your edited image to be posted here, just let me know by comment below this posting)
From Kristelle, Phillipine (whose nickname ilysiwon in chatango)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI SIWON


April 7 1986




If you love this article then click

or Add to Technorati FavoritesCOLLECT EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOI SI WON

13 comments:

  1. Siwonnnn happy birthdayyyy !! my mr gesture!!
    Kristelle... great pic !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. S I W O N ! Y O U T H E B E S T ! ! H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y ! ! !

    ReplyDelete
  3. saeng il chukha hamnida to my Siwon oppa...by the way,I would like my edited pic to be posted on that "My Sweetest Downfall"...how would that be?^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello jez, just send me your pic . my email : ynkadr@gmail.com
    i'll be waiting... pls send me soon ok,before April 9,2010

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGH! Thank you for putting up this site! ^_^ Happy happy birthday Choi Siwon, God bless you!

    Nice poem by the way, it really made me cry because it's true! TwT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Siwon!!! (n.n) Can't wait to see you at your suju concert here in the philippines!!!

    Keep it up and god bless you always.

    ReplyDelete
  7. cHUKAE cHUKAE !!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY WON - WON !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday Siwon oppa!!! Wish you all the best!! Keep your healthy, you're the KING!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy birthday,my love,my Siwon

    ReplyDelete
  10. wee ^0^ happy bday to our dearest siwon. and to those people who liked my poem.. thank you :] god bless our siwon :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SiWonnie/SiWon oppa!!
    Happy Birthday!!
    I Hope you will be a better person this year.
    May God always bless you in everything you do.
    Be Closer to Jesus Christ.
    I hope you'll always success..
    from anggi(indonesia)

    ReplyDelete
  12. @siwonlover: sent my picture already....just check it in your mail...thanks a lot!!!can't wait for u to send it...komawa^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. SAENGGIL CHUKKA HAMNIDA OPA SIWON 24TH...

    ReplyDelete