SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Choi Si Won - It's CONFIRMED, @CHOI_SW is NOT fake !!

Yoo Guys I'm so excited abt this !!! almost faint !!!
@CHOI_SW  IS  Really Siwon's Twitter  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Omo… pls hold me … I almost faint now …..

I'll update abt this soon with the pic

 

Here is what Shindong has confirmed abt @Choi_SW on his twitter :

IntroducingFriendthroughTwitter —–>@Choi_SW the 4th member Finally 4!!!! pls follow him everyone ㅎㅎㄹ

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Hmm. Then that would mean he's following 12,372 people. LOOL! In any case, I'll gladyly take it! Better than nothing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMO OMO OMO~ i've also seen the news in super junior's fan page in facebook. i think i'll stick on twitter now unnie =))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad it's the real Siwon... ^^
    I'm following him & he following me too... ^^

    ReplyDelete