SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Saturday, August 28, 2010

Choi Si WOn - in UFO replies (SJ members)

Fan : Woah…the school is just started today but (I already have) normal classes ! It takes me a lot of time ㅜㅜ
Kyuhyun : I want to go to the school and having classes too ㅠㅠ

Fan : Oppa ~ what will you do on the first night of the honeymoon ~?
Kyuhyun : It’s a secret ~ You will know once you go ^^

Fan : Ah it’s such a trouble ㅠ This Saturday at the same time there will be Heenim’s “Good daddy” and Donghee oppa’s “Introduce star’s friend” which one I should watch !? ㅠ
Kyuhyun : Go watching Kyu in China
* This reply was back then when SJM had activities in China thus Kyu said the fan should go watching him in there

Fan : I’m one of the fans who went to the Jeonju fansign ~ I had bought a very big box of snacks…did you enjoy them ?
Kyuhyun : I couldnt eat them because I had eaten the meat…ㅠ

Fan : I’m upset and sad ㅠ why recently I’m like this ㅜ
Kyuhyun : You’re like that because of the rain (weather/season)

Fan : Oppa you should marry me !! You got it ?
Siwon : ^-^ eung
* “eung” is a cute way of saying ok

Fan : Oppa…!!!! Do you like me, rite ?!
Siwon : Yeah ^-^ I like you very very much ^-^

Fan : I always moon around because of missing (a person) ㅜㅜ the teacher thinks it has to be my boyfriend…is that so ㅋㅋㅋ
Sungmin : ㅎㅎㅎㅎ It would be good if you had a boyfriend ~ but who is that handsome and having good personality and good at everything person ~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Fan : My boyfriend is very handsome ! and also sing very well ㅋㅋ Cant I say he’s Sungmin oppa, rite ? ㅋㅋ
Sungmin : He sings very well ? Ehh if so that’s absolutely not me..

Fan : I always moon around because of missing (a person) ㅜㅜ the teacher thinks it has to be my boyfriend…is that so ㅋㅋㅋ
Kyuhyun : Who is your boyfriend ?
* She got replies from both Kyu and Min for this question

Fan : Sungmin oppa let’s tell the truth..are oppa a vampire ?
Sungmin : I only (dare) to dream about it (being a vampire)…

Fan : Ack !! I hate having classes !!!!!! ㅠㅠㅠ I’m hungry !!! ㅠㅠ
Kyuhyun : I’m hungry too…I’m in the middle of eating
Sungmin : I’m hungry too…Why did I expose (myself) like that at the concert ㅠㅠ should I keep doing that throughout the Asian tour ???ㅠㅠ
* This fan got the replies from both Kyu and Min for the question, and Min meant his solo dance performance when replying

Fan : My girlfriend is ~ ♬ what is the next line of this song ???
Sungmin : Kyu ?
Kyuhyun : very pretty
* The line is from “Cooking cooking” and this fan got the replies from both Kyu and Min for the question

Fan : Oppa let’s recommend me some kinds of wine ~ the ones for the wine-drinking beginner ! recently I’ve been having so much interest in wine !
Sungmin : Moscato d’Asti ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Many women like drinking that
* Moscato d’Asti is considered a dessert wine, it’s sweet and low in alcohol, thus many women enjoy drinking it

Fan : Lee Donghae oppa why are you so cool like that !! ㅠ ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Yesung : I’m even cooler than that..

source : osmr fancafe
translated by evanesco@sj-world.net thanks to http://kyuhyunnia.wordpress.com

let's share this article on twitter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment