SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Friday, September 25, 2009

Choi Si Won's thank you message in SuJu M album

Photobucket

Photobucket

Super Junior M's Super Girl album Thank You Message from Siwon :

Our dear fans has everyone been doing well? I too have been worried about everyone and I received a lot of love and encouragement while visiting Korea and other Asian countries. SJ-M’s new mini album was released already. This album couldn’t possibly have been made if there hadn’t been love and encouragement from everyone. Firstly I thank all of our fans, teacher Lee Sooman who guided our lacking selves all the way into becoming adults and I am thankful to all staff in SM. And our parents and dongsaeng Jiwon and the Pastors and believers in Church who are always praying for me and I honour our Lord God for giving me dreams and prospect and hope. Everyone please be healthy and happy!

If you love this article then click

or Add to Technorati Favorites

COLLECT EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOI SI WON

No comments:

Post a Comment