SiwonLover

SiwonLover
NEWS UPDATE

We update every thing about Siwon's activities here. Please feel free to follow us on twitter.




Monday, February 8, 2010

Choi Si Won - Send a gift for Siwon's 24th birthday (April 7, 1986)

Very happy, Siwon’s birthday is coming ^^ i’m looking for place where can I send a gift for our Siwon. Because I’m so far from Korea T.T and can not give it by myself. T.T
Hope this can help u guys
I copy this from www.forsiwon.com
--omyyy I have not asked permit to put this on my blog from www.forsiwon.com T.T
But I’ll do soon

2010 Siwon’s Birthday EVENT – Handwriting Letter Collection

We are now collecting your handwriting letter for Siwon’s coming birthday.
If you have anything want to tell Siwon, please write it down and send to us.
We would collect your letters as many as we can, and give them to Siwon as a special gift!

We are waiting for your warm and sincere heart to Siwon!

Please put your handwriting letter in a well-sealed envelope (don’t worry of your private secret^^) with the name of the place you are from and your nicknames on the back of envelop,and then send it to the address below:

ADD: 한국 서울시 서대문구 창천동 5-15 3층
3F, 5-15, Seodaemoon-gu, Changchun-dong, Seoul, Korea
Name: 오가희
Postcode: 120-833
Tel: 010-8258-8647

(Deadline: Early March)



If you love this article then click

or Add to Technorati FavoritesCOLLECT EVERYTHING ABOUT CHOI SI WON

4 comments:

  1. I really want to exchange of link with you, but I don't know How I do T_T I have just used Blogger for short time so I don't know all of Blogger's features. I need to connect with you and other people T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADD: 한국 서울시 서대문구 창천동 5-15 3층
    3F, 5-15, Seodaemoon-gu, Changchun-dong, Seoul, Korea
    Name: 오가희 (what does it mean? Can you please translate it?)
    Postcode: 120-833
    Tel: 010-8258-8647

    ReplyDelete
  3. add : Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Korea changcheondong 5-15, 3rd Floor
    3F, 5-15, Seodaemoon-gu, Changchun-dong, Seoul, Korea
    Name: 오가희
    Postcode: 120-833
    Tel: 010-8258-8647

    i think, u just write as written in hangul, just copy this address and print it on your envelope.
    and i think you should write in english also : i send this because i participate in www.forsiwon.com to give Siwon Choi a handwriting birthday letter

    ReplyDelete
  4. well thanks! I already did it! Hope siwon read all our letters.

    ReplyDelete